Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

So despite being totally sad about leaving 2012, it really wasn't such a big deal afterall. Its merely changing the last number from 2 to 3, repeating the same thing I always do everyday which is what,  falling asleep after watching movies? Yeah, just that.

Well, this year apparently I'm finishing my degree. Plenty will change, I assume. After the first six months, that is. A lot of thinking will be involved right before I finish my final sem in Monash. Heck, I've been thinking a lot lately too. Finishing my studies is like the last thing I wanna do right now. I don't wanna go out to face the cold, hard world. I wanna be in my safe cocoon of a student still. Tsk. Tsk.

Well, lets whine more about all that this year.

For now, I'm gonna just enjoy doing nothing on my New Year holiday before going back to work tomorrow. Hehehe.

Mimo and I made plans to watch Les Miserables tonight. I am super excited to finally watch that movie! The trailer was awesome, and I naturally love musicals, so its a perfect combination!

Can't wait to see these two people.

I am not a big fan of Anne Hathaway, that's why I'm more inclined on watching Amanda Seyfried do her stuff. I'm anticipating Eddie Redmayne performance in this movie too, basically because he's just too cute! You know how I'm weak around cute guys right? ;)

I'll let you know how it goes. TTYS!

No comments: