Thursday, January 17, 2013

It amazes me

It amazes me how I can like a guy so much in such a short period of time. It also amazes me that I would go to such lengths to try to make him mine.

For the first time ever, I feel the need to pursue him. And so I did. Or thought I did.

I never pursue a guy. Never. I just don't do that. This only goes to show that I like him very much huh? Blerghhh. Why oh why? -,-'

They say with a guy its very simple. If he's interested, he'll be pursuing. If he's not, then he's not. There's no "maybe", or "its complicated" or "it can wait" stuffs. Its a simple case of a "yes" or a "no"

So the answer's pretty obvious and staring at me right in the face right?

Ughh. I hate the fact that I can't seem to accept that he doesn't like me. I hate that I can't help but like him more and more. I hate that I can't seem to stay away from him.

Which leads me to believe that I am indeed a very foolish girl. I mean, who else is dumb enough to continue liking a guy who has no feelings for her, whatsoever?

That probably would just be me.

If only I can flip a switch and turn off my feelings for him. That'd be awesome and it'd sure makes my life easier.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: