Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Post apocalypse

Hello people! Its post-genetics paper!!!! I am so glad that its finally over,
I can't stop grinning from ear to ear. Yeah, that's how much I like it. :)


If you guys are on my twitter, you guys would've noticed my VERY VERY VERY depressing nervous posts about taking the paper. I was so scared that its a hard unit, and I was even more scared that I might not have prepared well for it. 

Bottom line is. I'm glad that its finally over.

Thank God for bestfriends! Thank you guys for tolerating my whiny ass these few days. Okay la, I'm thankful for tolerating my whiny ass since like, forever. Hehe, You know who you are, xx.

So, after the paper yesterday, I went out and had a big fatty lunch by myself. And last night, finally a nice catch up session with Haliq! Its been too long since I last saw him and its good to finally meet up and stuffs. :)

More plans for this weekend! Apparently, the office let me have Friday off, and I'll be going back to Melaka today! Its a long five-day holiday, I'm excited to spend time with my family. I'll be meeting up with Apek and the girls as well if our plan's are still on. Good weekend I sure hope it'll be.. :)

For now, I gotta rush through things as I have plenty to be submitted! :) TTFN
 

No comments: