Saturday, January 05, 2013

Staying in

Well, staying in and trying to finish some of my work and revise, its only normal to update my playlist, yet again.




I need to stock up on more headbanging loud songs, just to keep me awake at work. Hehe. :)

On a side note, I really am missing my Billy. He's just so busy prepping for his exams these days, I didn't even get to see him! Our movie plans always got cancelled last minute, but I let him off easy since its his study week. Good luck, bestie. And have fun studying! Haha. I wish we get to talk more often though. Tsk tsk tsk.

Someone needs to knock some sense into me and force me to study more! I did try to revise, but everything becomes so hard after leaving classes for over a month. I need motivation. For now, I need FOOD! Am so hungry!! Better fix myself dinner now, before I end up eating this table.

TTFN!




No comments: