Friday, January 04, 2013

Yawn Away!

Hi again people! I'm trying desperately to stay awake in the office but it seems like a wasted effort. I AM JUST TOO SLEEPY!! And I blame my disturbed sleep for this. It seems like these two days I kept having nightmares when I sleep, and it doesn't help to wake up at 3 or 4 am because of the nightmares. Its so hard to go back to sleep after that. Which is why I feel very murderous having to wake up so early in the morning to go to work.

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

I am so gonna sleep in tomorrow. I shall not wake up at least until 1 pm. Heck, I much deserve that amount of sleep after zombie-working these days. :) 

Since the weekends is finally here, I have to get immersed in my long abandoned genetics notes, and finish my scheduled amount of studying for this week. I've been putting off studying since I was always too tired after getting off work, but I can't put it off any longer. I just can't risk it.

Besides the studying, lets face it. I really need my hibernation time, my laze- around time, my personal time. I shall not go out and face the world, until well, Monday.

I guess its just me and my Collin ant then, cuddling all the way till next week!

xx
 

No comments: