Friday, February 15, 2013

Ms. whiny

Thank God its finally Friday! I can't wait to get back home later and..... sleep. Gosh, I haven't been sleeping  my required seven hours of sleep these couple of days its driving me crazy! Its terrible waking up in the morning, when all I want to do is stay under the covers all day.


Well, I can surely do that tomorrow, and the day after.

Only thing is, I hate staying at home alone. I hate having to talk to myself at home. Yeah, I know I know, I talk to myself all the time. I'm not lunatic, though. Its just a habit. Hehe. And a weird one, at that.

Anyways, although home alone is depressing and all, I plan to just stay in for the weekend. Gotta sleep, watch movies and read books to my heart's content since the holidays is ending soon. I can't wait to get back to student life, but I wish I can have more holidays! Simply because I love to do nothing. Hehehe.

 Reality is, I'm sitting in the office, holding back the urge to just drive back home and sleep. Its not like I don't have work to do, well, okay. I don't have work to do. Like I said before, I don't give a fuck about the office anymore. So its fucking annoying to try to stay awake for the rest of the day. I'm staying away from caffeine at the meantime, that is probably why I'm so annoyed that I'm so sleepy right now. 

I shall go raid the pantry for green tea or something. 

TTYL. Gotta go look busy. xx




No comments: