Monday, March 11, 2013

Hints

I hate hints, signals, whatever you call it. Can't we just directly approach someone we like and ask them out on a date? Well, we girls can do that, except that it would not be proper, and..... I don't know. It'd be embarrassing, I guess?

See, the problem is, lately I find myself attracted to this guy from my intern place. Maybe because I can't see him as much as I want to as my classes started already. But I'm always looking forward to lepak sessions with my ex-colleagues coz he'll be there. I can never guess whether he likes me or not as he treats everyone the same way.

Dilemma there.

Besides, we didn't get to talk much on our own, coz we're always out with others. Hurm. I want to get to know him more. I guess I missed out on a lot of chances while I was still an intern.

Now, I don't know how to go on. I have the tendency to just give up, like I always do, but this time, I really don't know how to proceed.

I have this voice at the back of my mind saying that maybe he didn't like me once he got to know me.

That would be just sad.

But, I shall at least try to get to know him more right? Okay. That's the root of my problems. The more I got to know him, the more I find myself liking him. Silly, I know.

Conclusion is, apparently I don't have any solution to this problem. We should go out more to see if things could work. And he hasn't asked yet. So...........

Geez. Sorry for yapping so much about this. But its been bothering me a lot lately.
TTYL!

No comments: