Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just a smile

Yupp. Just a smile is what it takes to make me happy. Forcing a smile, willing myself to be happy will end up making me feel that I'm really happy. I don't like being unhappy for long, its just not in me to not giggle my stupid giggle everyday.

I can't make people happy if I'm always unhappy. At this point, I started to not give a fuck anymore about whether people care enough about me to not make me feel so left out.

Why wonder about people who might hate me, for all I care? Why make myself unhappy with the thoughts of people not liking me for me?

I should never have to go through that in the first place.

So, I'm plastering this smile across my face, being my usual happy self. Why? Because I deserve to be happy. And I deserve so much better than this.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: