Sunday, March 17, 2013

Messy Sunday

Another week passes by, and here I am in my room, still with no part-time job, still.....broke. that goes to show one thing. My ability to procrastinate is just above and beyond. Blerghh.

I hate starting new things, which is exactly why I'm reluctant to send in my CV for the admin position, or to walk in the library to ask about the student helper position. Hurm. But I know I have to do it. NOW I mean, not eventually.

Well, its the third week of school and the girls and I really tried hard to try new things to do since its our final sem together. Time is very precious I guess. Gosh. We're finishing soon, I can't wrap my head around the idea just yet. T_T I'm determined to make the most out of it though. I hope we all can.

Assignments are starting to pour in more and more now. But mine's quite okay since my units aren't that heavy this sem. So......a huge sigh of relieve there.

Aim for this week: At least secure a part-time job. Yes, secure one by the end of this week.

TTYS guys. Gotta pull myself together. :)

No comments: