Saturday, March 09, 2013

Out of comfort zone

So, I've told you guys that I went caving the other day right? And I know you guys are like, really? Chak went caving?

Yeah, damn right I did.:)

I'm not the sporty, all adventurous kind of girl as most of you guys know. Hence, when the guys from the office asked me to join them, I was a bit worried at first. Whiny me, on a caving trip? Picturing it just makes me shudder. But at the end of the day, it wasn't that bad afterall. I enjoyed it, in fact. The sore muscles for the next three days or so doesn't agree with me, sadly.

Enough yapping, right? To the pictures!

 All of us after the briefing.

 At the cave entrance. :) From left, Kak Erlena, Fizan, Faiz, Ik, Moi, Fattah, Amir, Umi and Azna.

The excited faces before getting wet and worn. Hehe.

There were a lot of climbing actions, mind you. My arms almost gave up.

Our guide, Aki.

The tiny passage.

 Stopping at a checkpoint.

The guys, climbing up.

 The small waterfall? Its everywhere in the cave. And apparently I needed more rabbit ears. Haha.

 The Buddha and his angel or something.

 More tiny passages, and excited faces!

At another checkpoint, eager for photos. ;)


All of us, relaxing towards the end of the hike.

We discovered another waterfall! Time to get soaked, and splash water at each other! Hehehe.

The final stop, in front of Batu Maloi. :) WE MADE IT! 

It was a two hour drive from KL to Johol, where the Gua Batu Maloi was situated. And the hike was for about four hours, from the entrance back to our starting point. But it was all worth it. Honestly speaking, that was the most fun I had in a while. Great times, with great company. Hee.

No comments: