Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some encouragement for a change

Because I need to kick my lazy ass and finish the rest of my reviews. I ended up doing nothing yesterday and went to sleep early. I woke up at around 4 am though, to try to get some things done. I did, eventually get things started. But I simply can't resist the charm being that is my bed, so I went ahead and sleep. Again.

I had very bizarre dreams while sleeping, which involves Ju On, me screaming in my sleep, my little brother as a baby, my mom, and a few things that I can't recall. The best one gotta be the Ju On part. I was so scared even as I open my eyes. It took quite a while for me to calm down and convince myself that the Ju On wasn't real. Yeahhh, I know. Such a dramatic start to my morning.

Fret not, my readers. My mornings are gonna get more dramatic from now on.

For starters, I might not be getting any sleep tonight and tomorrow night at the rate I'm doing my work now. Which also means, full on zombie action from me for two days.

Ughh, if it was up to me, I'd skip all this shit and drive back home first thing tomorrow morning.

Hurm. On second thought, I can really do that. Now, I'm tempted to do just that. Miahaha.

I'll whine again soon. xx

No comments: