Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Up on a tree

Yess. Up on a tree might be a perfect spot for parking these days. Well, at least in Monash, that's the case. I've been cursing for the whole duration of my ride back home and well, a few hours after. I got dolled up for class, and ended up not going to any of the class today. Blerghh.

Sulking. :(
Well, I give up.
Hurm, maybe I should go out instead?

And so I went out, for lunch with my ex-colleagues. Then, I had a nap which was followed by me going out again, for dinner with the girls. Aiyak. I am eating too much these days. Gotta watch my weight! T_T There's this bikini that I'm eying, and there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit into one of those if I'm eating like this until next month. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Anyways, gotta go. Tons to do before Friday!

No comments: