Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just saying

My close friends would've known this. I hate it when people don't respond to my text. Like hate it hate it. And for whatever reason you give me later, all i hear are excuses and more excuses. I don't tolerate things like this, especially when involving guys.

Okay, to be fair, there are only two reasons which I might consider forgiving when you don't reply my text.

First, is prolly if you died while giving birth. This is highly unlikely if you don't own a vagina.

The second reason is.... If you're too busy getting probed at by aliens who abducted you.

Personally, I like the second reason more. Haha.

But lets be honest here.

If you have time to actually tweet something, then you have more than enough time to text me. A simple good morning or good night text will do, you know? Just to let me know that you're alive and kicking. And well, because I'm clingy and needy and I think about you all the time? Hahaha.

Just saying. Three days with not even a hello is not how I roll. I am seriously pissed now.

Oh, I'm such a drama queen, I know. Deal with it.

No comments: