Friday, April 12, 2013

Street food and love

Hello again guys! Its my favorite day of the week, and I'm psyched! I have plans for tomorrow and Sunday, so this will not be a boring weekend afterall, though the USS trip was cancelled.

I just got back home from class and all and its raining. Miahaha, more reason to sleep in all afternoon. :) Lilo and I went to Putrajaya just now to collect my passport, and luckily the system's working this time! I was about to go cray cray if its still not working.

I also managed to get a few things done, like changing sim and casing and what not for the new phone. Anddd, I finally found the strawberry blonde hair dye that I was looking for! I'm a very happy girl now. Hehehehe.

Will post up a picture once I dye my hair. Till then, here are a few pics from today! ;)





No comments: