Friday, April 12, 2013

The needy me

Its been a long and tiring day today, what with the drama at the immigration and the no parking drama early in the morning. My level of tiredness is just above and beyond! I just wanna lie in bed and not move an inch.

The weather on the other hand is just perfect, alhamdulillah. Sleeping at night is super comfortable, though it is a bit harder to get myself up in the morning. Its just too cold! The duvet and me are inseparable, we cuddle day and night. :D

The weekend is coming soon, and I still haven't heard word of the USS trip. At this rate I still don't know whether it'd be safe to assume that the trip is off or not. Well, let's not dwell on that. I'm feeling a little down at the moment.

 photo tumblr_mf76vgJ7OC1r08xlao1_500_zps8711ae70.gif

Just hug me.

No comments: