Monday, April 08, 2013

The power of motion

Hello guys! I'm back from my rafting trip and also from Fraser's Hills. Yes. Fraser's. I shall never set foot there, like ever again. No, its not like I don't like Fraser's Hills, its just that the road heading there is so crazy I ended up being car-sick the whole time.

Motion sickness is so shitty. Yeah, it makes you feel like crap. And let's not forget about the vomiting and stuffs. I haven't been so car-sick in like years! Hahaha, I kinda feel bad for the guys coz they have to tolerate me being sick and disgusting and needy. Sorry again, guys. I just can't help it. :)

But other than that, the trip was perfect! I had an amazing time rafting! Ngehehe, I feel like doing it again and again and again. And what's not to love about the company? I love my ex-colleagues! They showed me a great time, and they're so great to be around.

Sadly, I haven't been up to collecting pictures. So that will have to wait. Instead, I have selfies! :P

 Budak muntah. Take note of the t-shirt btw.

Haha, I found this there and it was just too cute I had to get it! :D

 
 Just a sneak peek. Hee. 

I have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Gonna go phone hunting and all. Thank God the morning class is cancelled! I'm gonna sleep to my heart's content tonight. My body's all sore from the over-exertion. Happy Monday loves! 

No comments: