Monday, April 15, 2013

Your time is up

Its Monday again! Oh my, what? The weekend passed by so fast I could barely keep up with things. 😔

So, what did I do over the weekend?

On Saturday I was out with Ines for a hangout session. Yesterday I was at my brother's for lunch and then I was out for dinner with Mimo and Lilo. My weekend was filled with laughter and what not. I bought a few things which were good steals, and I'm a very happy girl! Hehehe 😉

Oh btw, I'm still stuck with my assignments. Doing it now, when I have to submit it in a few hours. Shoot me now. Why am I so lazy these days??? Blerghhhh.

I'll talk to you guys soon, okay? I have a douche to dispose of, and a slutty self to return to.

All is finally well in my world. 😚
xx loves.

Here's a few pictures from my hangout session.





No comments: