Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I have a knack for

Screwing things up. I thought that I was born with not enough talent, but this 'talent' for screwing things up is my best talent so far.

Why, Chak?? Why in the fucking world??

Okay, not funny. Seriously. I should take Mimo's advice and go and visit a psychiatrist instead of a guidance counselor.

I can't keep blaming the PMS for everytime I went crazy. Not anymore.

But, the funny thing I got from all of this is the realization that, what Collin once said seemed to be true. Yeah, yeah, I know. Shoot me.

I've also come to the realization that I suck at this relationship thingy. I mean, I'd like to think that I'm good at this. Truth is, I suck. Can I fix that? I sure hope I can. I just...... don't know how.

At the end of the day, when its all said and done, the final realization that I've loved this guy comes in knocking. Only that, it might've been a lil too late.

I screwed things up.

No comments: