Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ms Always Right

Yup. That's me. I have this strong need to be right. Like, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its driving me crazy for one thing, but it must've driven people around me crazy too! Sorry guys. And thank you, for putting up with me all the time.

I know for a fact that I'm one selfish bitch, but it doesn't hit me that hard until just now. It seems like I always say things without thinking twice. And almost every time I'll say mean things and hurt the feelings of the people that I love. I'll regret it five mins later, only to be doing it all over again next time. Blerghh.

And then there's another problem. I OVER-THINK about everything, its killing me! Which is prolly why I love to sabotage my relationships. Its a disease I've contracted from unsuccessful relationships, and it just won't go away. So help me God, I have to stop doing that. I need to stop doing that. Its been causing me nothing but trouble lately. I hate it.

Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I'm such a terrible person to be with. I want what I want from a relationship selfishly and I couldn't be fair and commit to a relationship in return. I managed to perfectly neglect to think about the other party's feelings. Which sucks. Because once I realized what little thought I had on     his feelings, I feel horrible. And it hits me.

I AM REALLY MEAN AND HEARTLESS.

Gotta work on fixing that too. I have to start putting myself in other people's shoes and think about how they would feel first, before going on and saying things that i don't mean just to hurt them. Sighhh.

Baby, I'm so sorry you had to read all of the nasty things I wrote about you. I messed up, I know. But I'm working on getting better. Just hang on and bear with me, okay? Sorry again. 

xx


No comments: