Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Have you ever

Have you ever just look back at old conversations and wonder how you went from being so happy with each other to being just miserable? I looked back at those conversations and miss how things were between us. Now..... Now..... I'm just not so sure anymore.

I want to make things work, I really do. I keep telling myself that things will get better, eventually. That you and I will get through this. That we will fight things out, smooth things over and everything will be okay.

But there's only so many fights we can take, so many harsh words we can throw at each other until it becomes apparent that this is not it.

The three days are almost up. And I still can't decide whether you'll be worth the fight.

I need you to try and change my mind. Because right now, it seems like I'm set on saying goodbye.

No comments: