Wednesday, July 31, 2013

If it's not yours, it's not yours

So... Have I finally decided once and for all how's it gonna be? I think everything is pretty clear now. All I need to do is be firm about it this time. I have to keep reminding myself of what I want, of what makes me happy, and forget about the things that don't matter.

I gotta find what's mine, stop holding on to things that are not real, and get my head straight. No more patching things up this time. Because you know what? I can't fix incompatibility. If it's not mine, then it's not mine. Nothing can change that.

I need to put an end to this today.

Lend me determination and strength to do this, people. I should've done this three months ago, before everything started. That way I could've saved myself from disappointments and heart breaks.

Not too late now.
xx

No comments: