Monday, July 01, 2013

Say hello to goodbye

The final night is finally here. I'm leaving this place tomorrow morning, and it still feels surreal. Four years of my life spent here packed away in boxes to be taken home. My heart sinks every time I think about leaving, but I don't wanna say goodbye just yet. Things will not be the same after this, I know that, and I'm dealing with it the best way I know. By writing about it. Memories are preserved in pictures, and words, words just put the feelings into it. Four years transitioning from a school kid, to an adult, falling in love and out of love, watching friendship bloomed and blossomed, I must say, the most beautiful four years of my life.

And so, I'm thanking God for all the wonderful people I have in my life right now. I wouldn't trade them for the world, they mean that much to me. Thank you for the most memorable four years of my life. I love you guys! 

I have tons of pictures to upload, soon hopefully. Gotta go sleep now though, moving stuffs tomorrow morning. 

xx

No comments: