Sunday, July 14, 2013

This is it

Today is the day that results of the final exam's gonna be out! I was so restless last night, but I slept like a baby anyway. Hehehe. Not to worry, I woke up panicking coz I registered for the sms results which means that it could be delivered to me any minute now!!

Guys, I really really really wanna graduate. I think I've talked about this for as long as I can remember. I'm kinda scared to look at the results because I know I did terrible for my MBB paper. I just can't bear the thought of extending another semester, or another year even!

So, pray for me?

I'm so nervous that I'm pulling my hair out as I'm typing this.

Will let you guys know here once the results is out, yeah? I'm kinda taking a break from twitter and all for a few days.

TTFN.

No comments: