Thursday, August 08, 2013

Raya with the Ahmads

So, guess which color won this year??

Magenta! :)

 I love how good the boys look in pink! :) Thanks nak sedondon dengan kakak this year. Who needs a boyfriend, when you can have two boyfriends right? Sayang banyak banyak banyak awak dua ini.

How's raya for you guys? This year my raya is filled with fun, happy moments spent with family dearest! It feels so good to be home for the whole duration of Ramadan, and to prep for raya with my family for the first time after six years. My lil babies are all grown up now, they helped out a lot when it comes to work that requires strength. Most of all, they helped put a smile on my face. :)

Today, after spending half of the day at home, we went to visit dad's friends. And of course, we managed to collect duit raya! Not much, but still.... This will be the last year that I'll be getting duit raya. So....it matters. A lot. Hehehe.

It was a very tiring day, and I think I'm gonna crash as soon as I finish uploading this post. But first...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! MAAF SALAH SILAP, TERKASAR BAHASA, ANDDDD HALALKAN MAKAN MINUM. :)

The family potrait. 

Love,
Chak

No comments: