Friday, September 06, 2013

One more week

In exactly one week, I'll be 22! Which is old news, since I've been talking about this since like forever. Still, counting down is nice, no?

I still can't digest the fact that it is now September. I am in denial. Not because I hate adding another year to my age, but more because this year is coming to an end and I need a job or something. Gosh, life is gonna get harder, real life is coming. Nooooo!

I wish I could go back to the time when I wished I'll grow up soon and be an adult, and kick myself for wishing that in the first place. Being an adult is no fun. I'd rather go back to standard one and do it all over again, given the chance. Such a coward, this girl is. Running away from the reality of it all.

Truth is, I don't know what to do with my life now. I am not generating money, I'm just spending money I haven't earned and I'm beginning to feel more and more ashamed of that. So.....

Unemployment has to end, pronto.

Should go read: Job-hunting for Dummies.

xx

No comments: