Sunday, November 03, 2013

After the horror

Well hello faithful readers! I've been away for quite some time, haven't I? Let's just say that I have a lot on my plate at the moment. 

Updates?

A month ago I was busy job-hunting and all, now I'm employed, sort-off. I'm still in my rookie-phase, waiting to be a confirmed staff. Things are hard sometimes, but I just push forward because I love doing what I'm doing. 

It's funny just how fast I'm losing respect just because of my career choice. I'd be lying if I say that I don't care what people think of me when I tell them what I'm doing now after graduating, but I've decided not to be bothered by it as much. I am happy now, that is the only thing that matters. 

I'll try to write more, I promise. 

But now I need to go to sleep, new job requires good skin. -,-
xx

Oh and my hair is now short short short!

A thing to note for close friends: I'd rather you guys criticize about my career choice behind my back, and not in my face. I'd appreciate it much more if you people keep whatever opinion you have to yourselves. I'm having a hard time as it is, so if you can't be supportive, I wish you guys will just keep quiet about it. 

Goodnight people, I still love you guys. 

No comments: