Friday, November 29, 2013

The bends


Excuse my shitty face, I was way too tired on my drive back home today. And I've concluded again and again that I should find a place to rent near my work place. It's a terribly long commute, one hour plus to work, one hour back. The toll is fucking expensive, not to mention petrol! I could easily spend 200 per week on petrol and toll alone. Now I'm sobbing. Hard. 

I should've immediately moved into that apartment that I found last week! Ughh. Now someone else has taken that room. I iz sadd. I iz dissapointed. More sobss.

Gosh, why is it so hard to find a decent room to rent these days? I just need to live in an all-ladies apartment, which is preferably fully-furnished and guarded. Simple. To find a room that fits that criteria is so hard these days. And I don't like settling for a room that doesn't meet the criteria. Does that make me fussy? Err, I don't think so. 

Anyways, gotta go. Eyes are droopy, and I still have more house-hunting to get back to. Pray that I'll find a place yeah?

Thanks. I love you. ;) 

1 comment:

lupa lah said...

Hi! Hv u found the house to rent? Which area are u prefer with?