Friday, December 13, 2013

Painting the sky RED

Just a quick one. Simply because I need to sleep now now now coz of my morning flight. I wanted to update ages ago, but it seems like I only managed to squeeze in some time to write, now. 

How are you people these days? Great, I hope. Good news for me too, as I've found a room to rent! Hahaha. Gosh, it took me months to get this one. I'm moving in tomorrow, if everything goes well. I hope I'll still be able to stand after my long flight and the move tomorrow. Well, it's better to move in ASAP right? Save on time to commute and stuffs. 

Enough ranting. December days are thinning so soon ayy? 2014 is fast approaching! Have a wonderful time over Xmas and New Year, people! And remember to always count your blessings. I've been doing that a lot lately. 

This picture is long due, so here it is! The picture of my last day of classes. Talk soon loves. I've got more packing to do. 
xx

1 comment:

Mohd Lokman Bin Ramli said...

all the best for you.. ^_^