Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Mart Makes Me Happy

As I'm writing this, the guy from housekeeping is still making up the room, and I'm almost done applying my make up. Packing, however, is no where near done. In six hours, I'll be on a plane back to KL and will be resuming my duties tomorrow. Hehehe. First of all, let me just say this. It feels so good to have five days off of work! I think I've missed having time to just sit around and do nothing, think about nothing, in short, just chilling. These five days makes me kinda happy, you know why? Coz of gestures like this. 

:) This always puts a smile on my face. 

Well, five days is kinda long for a vacay, don't you think? Let's see what I've been up to these past few days, shall we?

The day that I arrived, we went for the best cendol, nasi kandar and mee! And Penang has all these nice murals, so, tourist shots? Check. 

Second day was the day that I loved most. Coz it's beach day! The breakfast with the egg and toast was just right to start off my day, the trip to Hard Rock and sitting by the beach? Awesome. Fruit ice on a hot sunny day? Double awesome. 

Third day was going uphill day. :) Went for a nice mee goreng and pasembur for lunch, and then off to Penang Hill! The fresh mangoes with ice cream after walking around is heaven. Yums! After sunset at the hill, we went down for seafood by the beach. Hohoho, never knew so much protein can make me so full. My favorites will be: the crab and prawns, of course! 

The fourth day, bless my soul, I forgot to take pictures! We went for curry mee and coconut juice in the morning, char koey teow for lunch, and then off to the beach again. Can't blame me for being obsessed by the beach, I'm a beach kinda person. Hee. So, dinner was at a place called Khun Thai, and the seafood there was great! We ordered too much, though.


So, final day is here! I'm still in the hotel room with my "NEVER SAY MONDAY" crop top, dreading that I have to go to work tomorrow. But hey, I think after a break this long, first day of work will make me happy, still. :) 

Talk to you soon, loves. I'm going down for lunch, and waiting for him to get off work before leaving for the airport. 

xx

No comments: