Saturday, May 17, 2014

Prepping for midnight flights

Hello again, people! I'm just awake from my so-called 'nap' and I still have four more hours to burn before I need to go get ready for work. Midnight flight tonight, so I need to conserve my energy for all the patience needed, dealing with people at 4 in the morning.

So, what do I do to prep for a midnight flight?

Eat. Sleep. Eat. Sleep.

No, seriously. This is when I need to eat and sleep more. Why?

Coz nobody can digest beriani or nasi lemak at 3 in the morning. That's why.

And, I won't be having appetite in the middle of the night, but I'll still feel hungry. Better eat now, at least I'll have all the energy I need, for later on.

What else? Coffee. Cups and cups of coffee. Lately, I'm all for Americano. *trying to live healthy here, you see.* Well, who would've thought that I will one day enjoy coffee, let alone black coffee? I feel old now.

Hurm, what now?

Back to sleep.

Before that, a pre-birthday shout out to my love, HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, MIMO!! Thank you for being such an amazing friend, for entertaining my whiny ass, for sticking by me even though I always tend to get myself into messes and for taking me as I am, even when I feel myself change so much. I love you, partner in crime! To many more years to come! :)

Throwback to when we're young and free. I miss those days!

Well, let's hope the kittens are all available tomorrow or the day after. It's been a whilee!

No comments: