Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Adulthood vs babyhood

I vote for babyhood any time! Being an infant is so much easier compared to the amount of headaches I'm having now as an adult, so to speak. Ahh, all I have to do as a baby will only be: eat and poop. Awesome. I can do that!

Whereas as an adult, I have to worry about bills, car installment, rent, money for parents, money to save, which leaves very little for me to spend. HAHAHAHA.

Okay, that's a total lie. My priorities are not exactly set in that order. The money to save is always optional, giving me more to spend but on junks i dont need! It frustrates me coz I need to get a new handbag, and a new watch and new pairs of shoes but all I keep buying are none of those. Ughh. Oh and I also need to be saving. Which I realize is so much harder to do.

Sobs.

Me and my terrible money-managing skills. T_T Not to mention my poor self-control.

This month is a painful month, and my whiny self can't help but whine and whine and whine about the amount of money I have to dig for traffic summon and car insurance. Raya is approaching too! I iz saddddd. 10 more days before payday. I shall persevere!

I am up too late now. Gotta wake up in 3 hours. Shait. Talk soon loves!

I mean, whine soon.

xx

No comments: