Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Ganung Kite Trip

Hello, my lovelies! I'm currently sitting in front of the laptop, supposedly busy hunting for a new room to rent, but then I thought, "why not a new blog post?". Ya know, coz I haven't gotten around to updating you people with what's happening with my life and what not. Hehe.

Since I'm running low on time, let the pictures tell the story of how fun my Terengganu trip was!


So, we made a last minute decision to go to Terengganu, set the date, bought the tickets, and off we go. Mimo is from Terengganu, and it's great coz she can finally show us around. :)

The first day there, we decided to go on an island trip! Pulau Kapas was the destination of choice, and it was nothing short of perfection.

 Our chalet was at Kapas Coral Beach Resort. We took a 20 mins boat ride from Pulau Kapas Jetty in the morning.

 Snorkeling trip in the afternoon! My favorite island activity. Ngehngehngeh.

 Me exploring the world down under. Ahh. I miss this. Though the water is not clear blue, like Pulau Perhentian, the private snorkeling and the variety of fishes makes me happy. And it's so cheap! RM25 for two snorkeling spots.

 Coming back from Pulau Kapas the next day, we went sight-seeing, tourist style in Kuala Terengganu. They have quite a number of alleys painted with murals and artsy stuffs for photo addicts to be all touristy. 

 Talking about being touristy....

 :)

Then off to Pantai Batu Buruk for fish satay, keropok lekor and sunset!


 Final day in Terengganu, visiting Masjid Kristal and getting our stocks of keropok lekor, before flying back to KL. 

 The thing I love most about the trip will be the company of these amazing four girls. We laughed, joked, gossiped, argued just like the old days. It was so nice spending time with them, after so long being apart. We're all heading in our own directions now, and life is just starting for all of us. I wish we could have more of trips like this! To many more years of friendship, kittens!

xx

No comments: