Friday, October 17, 2014

Why I hate LDR

Not to exaggerate or anything, but I am in several LDRs right now. LDR with my family, my closest friends and also with my boyfriend. I personally feel like a person can only endure like two LDRs at any given time. Like, if she's having LDR with her boyfriend, she can either live at home and be surrounded by her family OR live in the city surrounded by close friends. Like, if she's not staying at home with family, and her friends are not by her side, she should at least be in the same city as her boyfriend.

Makes a lot of sense, no?

A person can't live on their own. Okay, scratch that. I can't live on my own. I don't know how I survived these few months without family, friends or my boyfriend around. But it really is a tiring cycle. I don't have that feeling of 'coming home' everytime I come back from work. I only have that feeling every time my week ends when I get to go back to Melaka, or if I'm going to Penang, or if he's coming to town or when my friends are in town.

I need stability. I need to be cared for when I'm sick.

And I'm kinda sick now. Down with flu, but have to care for myself. I'm too young for this shit.

On my weakest days, all I think about is how nice it'd be for me to move back and stay with my family. Like, who cares if I'm making money doing things I love anyway?

Is this how it's supposed to be, growing up? It's so lonely and depressing. I mean, who do I go to after such a long day for a hug? I need to be able to lean on people sometimes. :(

Maybe I'm just sick and needy, that's why I'm like this. But it's true, no? No one can live alone.

No comments: