Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Funday

One year passes by so fast, no? My niece is now one year old! With me working ever since she was born, I had very little time to spend with her, but I enjoyed seeing pictures of her sent in the family group chat.

Look at this chubby white baby!

 Ha. That stare.
I kinda hate her new hair, it's too short~ I mean why would you wanna cut her hair? Whyyyy?

I noticed that she kinda lost her baby fats a lot. She's also so much taller now, I wonder if I'd still be able to carry her around.Sighh.

Anyways, I can't wait to see her on February 1st! I hope I'll be able to make it, though. I'm working in the morning, so I'm thinking of going a night if I can. It's been too long since this aunty laid eyes on her, what if she can't recognize me? T_T

No comments: