Saturday, February 14, 2015

I wish you'd try

"Oh how I wish you'd try...

You're not supposed to give me the answer now, you're supposed to at least try. I gave you months to consider and the least you can do is pretend to give it a thought. It's just kinda sad when you made up your mind so soon to not have me in your life, without even considering to try. It's just kinda sad that no matter how I look at it, I can't seem to get over the fact that you don't love me enough to try and make it work for us.

Maybe I've been in a world of my own these days, so blinded by my love for you that I fail to see the thing that's been staring at me right in the face. I'm willing to fight for us, but you don't. Clear cut, isn't it?

This all feels too familiar. The feeling of being dumped. The feeling of not being good enough for someone to love me for me.

Shit. This really hurts."

No comments: