Wednesday, July 01, 2015

When you take things for granted

There's no one else to blame but me, at the end of the day. I didn't realize I could be such a horrible person. With that, I also destroyed the only thing that's making me happy for a while. I don't know how to fix this. I am beyond broken, and it's all my fault.

I wish so much that I could turn back time. I wish I hadn't said what I said, I wish I had done things differently.

Then maybe, I would still have you by my side.

You make me a better person, you taught me a lot of things for me to grow in life, I just wished you will be there for longer to teach me more.

I've always thought you'll be by my side for a long long time, which is why I'm in this state.

I never thought I'd have to let you go....

I am hurting so bad and I don't know what to do, I couldn't stop crying. I guess I realized what I had only when it's gone.

If only you know how much I love you, and how much you mean to me. If only.

No comments: