Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thoughts to cultivate

For starters, to compare this year and the previous one, a lot has changed. I was very much in love last year, surrounded by family and friends, but here I am in Dubai now. Single, independent, and ready to take on the world.

Downside of being a cabin crew however, is being surrounded by people with so much negativity sometimes. Me being weak at times will get caught in the web of negativeness, to the point of it being annoying.

So after coming back from Singapore, having my gym card fixed, I've been spending time at the gym more. Which helps a lot! Especially in getting rid of useless thoughts, and to release stress. Now all I have to do is cultivate more positive thoughts and be productive/proactive.

It's time for me to work on getting the things I want, and be a happier person in the process. Afterall, this lady right here is turning 25 this year!

No comments: