Monday, June 20, 2016

London bridge is falling down

KSo... Finally, after 9 months of flying, I was rostered for London! I've always wanted to go at least once, and to finally be there was just amazinggg. To top it off, I got to go with nice people, therefore all is good for me.

Group photo at the tower bridge.
It was raining, but we don't mind it at all. We came prepared! Typical asians. 😂
Big Ben and I. 💕💕💕

As I'm writing this post, I'm actually in my hotel room in Colombo. Too tired to move, but kinda early to go to bed still. Hence the long overdue blogpost. 

Okay, on to the journey in Colombo!
We went for an elephant ride! Short ride, I must say.. 15 mins or so. Pricey, and nothing like what I had in mind. It's not an elephant orphanage I think, poor elephant's chained. 😭

Oh well, at least I tried something new this time around. So next time I'm here, i'll go someplace new. There's always something to see.

Till then, me lovelies. Can't wait to fly back to Dubai, I miss my room already. 

xx

No comments: