Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It's a good start

Hello lovelies, how is it going? Following up on your resolutions well? I hope you are, because I am struggling myself. I keep making excuses blaming winter here in Dubai for my unexplained laziness, but come to think of it I was doing well mighty fine last year in winter. I guess, we all have to just suck it in and just 'go do it' instead of planning so much and ended up doing nothing. Which I will do, tomorrow, hopefully... (-,-)"

But other than my skipping gym dilemma, everything else seems to be going fine. I can say that it's a great start to the new year, seeing as I finally went on my very first concert! And to see Coldplay play live was just the icing on the cake. I was so happy I get to tell Chris Martin I love him. Uhhuh, I did, with no shame. Hehehe.


Can you hear me screaming in the background? 


I love how my hair seems to be behaving in this picture. Right before the concert starts. And then, oh well..

Second best thing happened around middle of the month, when I visited Paris for the third time, this time with my better half? Hahaha. Being a romantic since forever, I've always wanted to come to Paris once, being in love, whatever. So, I'm very glad to finally be able to experience the city of love through a lover's eyes..


I still think Eiffel is the best part of Paris. No matter how many times I've been here before, it always seem to fascinate me, this simple metal structure. I say this every time I see Eiffel still, "Eiffel, I think I'm in love!"

I'm excited to go to more places this year, plan a different kind of vacation, and most of all just to have my parents come visit me here in Dubai. :)

Hence, this is to more than a good start, and also working for the continuous flow of good things this year! 

No comments: